Streamlined Irons: Books Reviews & Notices
- Thus Spake Zuska, science blog, posts "The Iron as Technological Art Object" and has high praise for SI.
- The Magazine Antiques says SI is a "definitive" treatment" of the subject, with "truly superb photography."
Philadelphia Inquirer (March 6, 2009): A feature article about the author, his collection of streamlined irons and the book, which it calls "elegantly designed".
- Core77.com, design magazine and resource, takes notice of SI.
- Wired.com takes notice.
- Por Homme takes notice.
- Design Launches.com takes notice.
- The Philadelphia Airport Museum show of streamlined irons: July 2010-January 2011, between Concourses C and D.